We’ve been waiting for weeks to be able to announce this, but now it’s time! Getting to Baby is the official Book Sponsor of The Mid-Year Conference of The American Academies of Adoption Attorneys and Assisted Reproductive Technology Attorneys. We are so excited and honored to be a supportive vendor of this conference which is so close to our hearts.
The Mid-Year Conference of The American Academies of Adoption Attorneys and Assisted Reproductive Technology Attorneys
November 3-4, 2011
The Sir Francis Drake Hotel
450 Powell St. | San Francisco, California | 94102
The theme “Exploring the new frontier of assisted reproduction law” is near and dear to us, as many of you know. Our greatest two joys (our twins Christopher and Katherine) came into our family through surrogacy, so we’re eager to hear more about this new frontier!
The Conference will be held in San Francisco, early November, (3-4) which is perfect seasonal weather in the Bay area. The two-day event will cover topics such as rights, contracts, ethics, medical advancements, trends in assisted reproduction, international surrogacy and so much more. Read more on the event agenda.
There’s something so uplifting about being surrounded by like-minded individuals, who share the journey while having their unique experience. We encourage all ART professionals and adoption attorneys who are not Academy members to register for this exciting event. We think you’ll find the agenda was created to address the interests of both Academy Fellows seeking CLE credit as well as professionals in all fields of adoption and ART practice.
For more information on the conference, visit their website .
You can even find the American Academies of Adoption Attorney’s on Facebook.
We hope to see you there – we’ll be showing the video of our journey, on Friday the 4th before lunch, and each attendee to the conference will receive a complimentary copy of our book “Getting to Baby” chronicling our experiences that finally led us to not just one baby, but two!
And if you need more reasons why you should consider attending, here’s their top ten list:
TOP TEN REASONS TO REGISTER FOR THE THE ///A AND //ARTA MID-YEAR CONFERENCE NOW!
SAN FRANCISCO, CA NOVEMBER 3-4, 2011
1. Summer’s over. It’s time to plan your fall getaway.
2. Finally, the kids are back in school. You can concentrate again. Concentrate on planning your escape to San Francisco!
3. Did you know the average high temperature in San Francisco in November is 64 degrees? Don’t forget your fleece.
4. The stylish and historic Sir Francis Drake Hotel, conveniently located just off Union Square, is a bargain at $175.00 a night.
5. You don’t want to miss the cutting edge conversation on the frontier of assisted reproduction. The agenda is full of thought-provoking issues and has something for everybody
6. Love Richard Serra’s work? Don’t miss his drawing exhibit at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, mere steps from the hotel.
7. The networking cocktail party will be the event of the fall season.
8. Cable cars. They stop right outside the front door of the Sir Francis Drake.
9. Restaurants, from famous to dives and diners. There’s something for everyone! More on eating at a later date.
10. Your ///A and AAARTA buddies. Fun together. Learning together. Life is good.
Powered by Facebook Comments